We follow ICH/GCP and 21CFR regulations.
- We perform research visits in Illinois, Indiana, and New York. Other states can be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Physicians Order for specimens to collect
- Provide delegation to conduct the home visit
- Ship the required central lab kit or local lab supplies to Stat CRA nurse or patient home
- Obtain consent from the patient
- Provide patient contact information.
- Once the visit is completed, the research nurse will send the original source documentation to the study site via FedEx
- Samples collected will be processed and shipped to the designated central lab or personally transported to the clinical research site.